Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

My bed

My bed by Oh Hsen on GoAnimate

This is my Goanimate I read a book and in the story there was a boy he had to get to earth and ran in to a hole and he teleported to a high cliff and there was and orb and he saw a robot and the robot said dont touch that orb but he did and it burnt his hand and he ran away and he fell and the robot said to go right and he did and he saw a button and he pressed it and he was falling in space and he was falling straight to earth.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Oh hsen,
    Your goanimate is very cool and creative. I like the characters and speech bubbles to tell what the story was telling. It is very interesting on the things you can do with goanimate.
    http://pbstroyt.blogspot.com/2014/10/alien-earth-base-by-troy-timbun-on.html
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh hsen
    I like your video i like the bit when you touch
    good job
    by Harlem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your go animate but i didn't get it? might need to add more detail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon above my video there is the story to it.

      Delete
  4. Hi Oh hsen
    I like your go animate though I don't know whether that was a different story because it was like backwards to Earth except I don't remember the boy falling into a hole and get teleported by the way you do know that you can combine your themes with another theme?
    By Harry

    ReplyDelete