Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Holiday recount

Movies Watching The Maze Runner Scorch Trials


In the holidays I went to the movies I watched, The Maze Runner Scorch Trials with my brother and Santat. We had to get our food from Pak'nsave and make it to Cinema 6 before 1:40. We made it in time. There were lots of Ads. The Ads took 20 minutes.

Finally the movie started, It started of with Thomas and his friends going to Wickets. The people that told them it was a good place were lying. They take ten people a day to a room they said it was safe. Thomas and his friends found out what they were actually doing and left Wickets. Thomas and his friends found a place the thought that it was safe. After a few minutes zombies came out. Thomas and his friends found an escape way. Before the escaped one of their friends got stung. Thomas and his friends left him behind because he would have turned into a zombie. Thomas and his friends found two people and they decided that they should team up. Thomas and his friends found more people and teamed up. One of Thomas’s friend Teresa called Wickets and told them where they were. Wicket’s army came and took everyone that was Thomas’s friend were taken back. Thomas said he’s going to get revenge. Movie 3 is when Thomas gets revenge. Movie three is coming out at 2016.

After the movie Ohsmar went to buy bubble gum because he had 90 cents left. After we bought bubble gum we went to sterling sport and looked around we saw cool stuff I really wanted a Barcelona kit. After we had looked around sterling sport we went to JB HI FI. Again we saw awesome stuff I really wanted Fifa 16. We started getting bored so my brother called my dad to pick us up.

I watched The Maze runner over the holidays it was awesome. I went to the movies because I don't watch much movies and I felt like going. I learnt that you have to help your friends because the will appreciate it and they will help you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment