Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey


victorian family.jpg
For this Summer Learning Journey activity I had to explain on my blog if I wanted to live in a big family, why or why not. I don't think that I would like to be in a family because: my house will be packed and more than 2 people would be sharing a room, older siblings might pick on me and I might have to take care of younger siblings. Something interesting I learnt was that back in the 1800s amount of children parents would have were 7 - 9.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Oh Hsen,
    I can totally understand where you are coming from, as it would be crazy to have to share everything with so many siblings including toys and bedroom. On the other hand, part of me think that it would be nice to have siblings to play with and also to look after me, and for us to support each other through good and bad. As you can see I am totally in the fence with this one as I think there is pros and cons on having a big family. :0)
    This is a good post, I can see that you have been really honest in your opinion and you did explain your reasons why very well. Furthermore, I liked that you used a picture to illustrate how big the families were back in the 1800s, well done!

    Keep up the good work!
    Kia Kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Oh Hsen
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I like your reasons for not wanting to be in a large family. I think it would be very stressful for the parents of such large families. Keep up the awesome work Oh Hsen!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete