Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey


Image result for Kare Kare beach
The first activity of the second day of the Winter Learning Journey is to visit three places: Rangitoto Island, Karekare Beach and Tane Mauhuta. I then needed to decide which place I enjoyed most. I decided to choose Karekare beach, because it is guaranteed you can get great surfs the. It is also one of the most spectacular beaches in NZ. The waves are also very big fun. On a Sunny day the beach looks amazing.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Oh Hsen,
    I also choose Karekare beach as my favorite place to visit. I like how you described the place.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh Hsen
    I think I also chose Karekare beach as the place I would like to visit. You could not only surf but swim and have great picnics there. Well done.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Oh Hsen, you have provided some wonderful reasons why you chose Karekare beach. I decided to choose Rangitoto because you will get an amazing view from up there. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oh Hsen,
    I like that you picked Karekare beach. That place is really cool. Great Job!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Oh Hsen!

    I love that you have used so many good adjectives to describe Karekare beach and how much you loved it! The picture you have used is stunning too! It really shows it off as a wonderful beach for all kinds of fun!

    Well done Oh Hsen!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Oh Hsen
    I would also choose to go to KareKare beach, it seems like such an amazing place! Also, with the flags I'm sure nobody gets hurt. Great job

    ReplyDelete