Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Recount Anzac biscuits

Room 9 made Anzac biscuits. First we had to choose what job we wanted to do. I was the photographer. In my group it was Rohullah’s  job was to put the biscuits on the tray. Ofa’s job was to put the flour, oats, coconut and raw sugar. There was Jericho and he was the washer. Harlem was the greaser and Joshua helped Ofa get a full cup. Sylis he was the person that stirred.

We started with some oats and the flour and some other ingredients. Then Sylis started stirring. The colour started changing it looked like an Anzac biscuit colour (brownish). After that Harlem got the tray and started greasing the tray with butter he was only allowed to grease half the tray because the other group was going to grease the other side. Once the other group finished the greasing Sylis had finished stirring.

Rohullah started to put the all the mixed ingredients on the tray. We did not have enough so the other group put their mixed ingredients on the tray. We finally finished and Mr Wong just had to put the tray in the oven. The class went to lunch. I thought we would have Anzac biscuits after lunch but we had Kiwi Can first. Once we had finished Kiwi Can we got to eat our Anzac biscuits. We all got two each but Mr Wong only got a little.

It was delicious When I took a bit of the biscuits I could feel the sugar and the oats the oats tasted like coconuts. It was one of my favourite days making Anzac biscuits.



I had to write a recount about when we made our Anzac biscuits.
I did this so I could improve on my writing.
I learnt how to write more interesting sentences.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work Oh Hsen I really like your work It is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oh Hsen I like your Re-Count

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oh Hsen I like your Re-Count

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Oh Hsen I like you narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Oh Hsen i like this post that you did.I like how you wrote stuff in order but you could put comers were all the ingredients are.

    ReplyDelete