Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

PBS Blogging Journey

Image result for rainbows end
For this activity I had to find out the minimum height for the stratosfear, then give a reason why I think there is a height restriction. There are two modes to the stratosfear: the less extreme (45 degree swing angle) and the very extreme (360 degree swing angle). Here are the height restrictions:

Less Extreme height restriction
130 cm to go on this mode

Very Extreme height restriction
150 cm to go on this mode

I think there is a height restriction because your seat belt might be loose and you could fall off and being able to reach the height restriction could prevent you from hazards similar to that.

8 comments:

  1. Greetings Oh Hsen!
    I see that you have gained a lot of know ledge with this task as it is so detailed and tells me a lot! Keep going and good luck on the LS2 Learning journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Oh Hsen,
    This DLO shows me that you know everything about the stratosphere right?. I love the image you've used, and I also like the information you wrote down.
    Superb Work Oh Hsen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Oh Hsen good to see you finishing off your Holiday Blogging Challenge. I really like how you have written bold some words. I like your explaining on why there is a restriction height. Keep up the amazing blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oh Hsen I like how you underlined and made the important parts of the text bold. I like you explanation of why you think there is a height restriction. Keep up these great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Oh hsen Your doing very well with your blurb because everything can understand it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Oh Hsen!
    Great job on completing this! I like how you said that you think that there's a height restriction because people need to be tall enough for the strap which will make sure that they don't fall out. I have a question though: Have you been on the Stratosfear before?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Oh Hsen
    Thank you so much for all the comments you have left on other blogs in this challenge. I enjoyed reading your post about the stratosfear. Have you been on this ride? I think after reading how it can swing 360 degrees I would be way too scared! Your information is clearly written and I agree with your reasons for the height restriction. Well done.
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Oh Hsen
    It's great to see that you have been taking part in the PBS Learning Journey. I like how you gave clear sentences in the height restrictions part and have talked about what type of modes there are in the ride which was very precise of you.

    Keep up the good work
    Mia

    ReplyDelete