Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Wellington

For this activity I have to write the things I want to do in Wellington (Capital city of New Zealand). Because I haven't been there. If I have then I would have to write the things I did there. The things I would want to do at Wellington are/is visit the Beehive because it's where the government works there and I am interested in that. The second thing I would want to do is go shopping because, I want to see what the malls are like in Wellington compared to Auckland's malls.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Oh Hsen, I have been to Wellington and I have seen famous landmarks like the Parliament(Beehive) and I have visited Te Papa museum. If you had the chance to go to Wellington I think that you would really like it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ohsen, I'be been to Wellington like AJ. I visited a lot of places like the westpac stadium , the chimpmunks, and Tawa rugby club. If you go there hope you have a good time there. Keep up the great work Oh Hsen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Oh Hsen
    If I had been to Wellington I would have gone to the cable cars. I've heard they are awesome. Keep up the great work Oh Hsen!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Oh Hsen,

    I hope that one day you do get the opportunity to visit Wellington, it is such an incredible city! My brother lives down there, so I try to visit as often as I can.

    I liked learning about what you would like to do down there. There are so many fun places to visit! The Beehive is an incredible place to visit, it gives you the opportunity to learn a lot about how our Government works and who is involved. You can book into a tour really easily, and they take you all through the Government buildings.

    If you want to do some shopping when you're down there, I would recommend visiting Cuba Street. I always go there when I'm in Wellington because they have so many weird and wonderful shops that you definitely don't see in Auckland. What kind of shops do you like to visit? I like going through all the music shops they have there, it's a lot of fun!

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete