Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Learning the Basics

For this activity I have to know the most basic things in Germany. I have to complete the sentences down below which are the basic things I should know about Germany.

1. The name of the capital city is Berlin
2. The population of the capital city is 3.502 million
3. In January, the weather in the capital city is usually 30 degrees Fahrenheit
4. The capital city is located in the northeastern part of the country
5. The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are Turkish, English and Arabic.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Oh Hsen, I am not quite sure but I thought question two was supposed to be about the population of the capital city (in your case Berlin). Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ for commenting and letting me know I had a mistake. I'll change it right away.

      Delete
  2. Hey Oh Hsen your 5 facts are really impressive. I like fact number 3. You have done a good job. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oh Hsen
    Your 5 facts are really interesting. I didn't think that English would be spoken a lot in Berlin (Germany's capitol). Keep up the great work Oh Hsen!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oh Hsen,

    Thanks for sharing your fact finding with us. I've been learning so much from everyone about all the different countries, and yours is certainly no different!

    3.5 million people sounds like a lot of people. Could you imagine a city over twice the population of Auckland? I agree with Daniel, I never knew that those languages were so prominent in Germany?

    Some countries use different ways of measuring temperature. In New Zealand we use a system that uses degrees Celsius. Do you know what 30 degrees Fahrenheit would be in celsius?

    Happy blogging Oh Hsen :-)

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete