Pages

Sunday 25 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey

For this activity I had to choose a sentence out of 3 and end it. For full points I had to post 8 - 10 sentences.

I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual, but then I heard the stairs creaking. I saw someones shadow getting closer and closer to my bedroom. My door was slowly opening I turned my head away. After that everything went silent. I turned my head to see if someone was in my room. At this point I was very scared. I stood up and said who's there. Then all of a sudden I see someone with a scary mask on and I scream AHHHHHHH!. Then I heard someone say happy Halloween, and realised I got pranked by my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Oh Hsen, you have written a wonderful story. I really like how in the story you were scared but in the end your turned out to be happy. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Oh Hsen
    Excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it and I think it was well written. Keep up the awesome work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oh Hsen,

    What a fun short story! I really enjoyed reading what you've written. At first you had me worried, especially when someone came in with a mask on, but I'm glad to hear it was just your friends playing a prank on you. Do you think your friends would try to trick you like this in real life?

    Whenever people trick me or surprise me I always get so startled and jump in the air! I think if someone ever snuck into my room like this I wouldn't have been nearly as calm as you were!

    Congratulations on completing the first week of the Summer Learning Journey. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your blogs very soon :-)

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete