Pages

Sunday 25 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey

For this activity for the Summer Learning Journey I had two choices of what to do for this activity. Either take a photo of your favourite activity, upload it on your blog with a description or write a paragraph of what you do in Summer on your blog. I chose to do option 2.

In the Summer I really like going to the pools with my friends. We go on the hydro slide and the on the diving pool. We usually go in the pool for and play games in there like Marco Polo, tag in the volleyball and many more. I also play sports like Soccer Touch, and Rugby with my friends either after the pools or on a different day. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Oh Hsen!! Thanks for posting such interesting blogs for the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's amazing to see that you are such an active participant and even posted a blog on Christmas Day. WOW!

    Just like you, I love to go to the pools in the summer with my friends and family. My son, Aronui, is a huge fan of the water. He would swim around all day, every day, if I took him to the beach/pool. His favourite thing to do is to jump into the water, swim to the bottom of the pool and then sit down on the bottom. He is only 6 years old so he can't hold his breath for too long but he does a pretty good job!

    It sounds like you also really love to play around in the water. What is your favourite game to play at the pool? Marco Polo? Tag?

    I hope that you've had the chance to visit the pools this holiday. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts and learning more about what you like to do over summer :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Oh Hsen, during the summer it is the perfect time to go to the pools to cool off the hot warm weather. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ohsen I reither go swimming in the summer as well as it will be very hot. You have nice things you do on summer. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Oh Hsen
    I also like to go swimming with my family or friends and I enjoy playing sports too. Keep up the great work Oh Hsen!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete