Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey

For this activity for the Summer Learning Journey I had to compare things that are similar with schools in Germany and schools in New Zealand, I also had to find out the different things they do in Germany and write it in my blog. I also had to write whether I would go to a school in New Zealand or Germany. One thing that is similar with German schools is that we also have PE sessions after lunch. One thing that is different with German schools is that they have shorter break times. I would rather go to a New Zealand school because they have longer break times. They also have to learn other languages and I am really bad at that.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ohsen, nice comparing things between Schools in Germany and School in New Zealand. I like the one when you said One thing that is similar with German schools is that we also have PE sessions after lunch. Good Job Oh Hsen. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh Hsen
    I agree with you. I would much rather go to a New Zealand school than a German one because they have to learn so many languages and it is probably very hard to do that. Keep blogging!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oh Hsen,

    It's good to read that you're happy with the New Zealand schooling system. It really is pretty good. I think that we're very lucky to have the chance to go to school from 9:00 - 3:00 and to have PE and other topics as part of our school day. I am actually a PE teacher so I think that it's really important that we have time to get outside and get some fresh air. It's also really important that we have time to play with our friends during lunch/break time and give our brains a break. I like having time away from learning to recharge!

    Speaking of learning, you're doing a great job with this journey. You will be all ready for school when it starts up again next week :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete