Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Packing

For this activity I have to list the 5 most important things to bring to the capital city I am going to. I have to put a * next to the most important ones.
1. Passport *
2. Clothes *
3. Phone *
4. Sunhat*
5. A bag/luggage *

These are the most important things I would bring to Berlin. I would need my passport so that I can go to Berlin and come back. Clothes I can wear to keep myself comfortable. A phone so that I can take pictures and so I can call people. A sunhat because on the forecast 3 out of 5 days it would be sunny. A bag/luggage so I can put all my clothes in there.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Oh Hsen, I like how you have gave your reasons why you think those five things are important to take on your trip. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Oh Hsen I like the 5 things you have picked to take with you to the capita, city your going to. All 5 things are important. I like how you have reason why you think the five things you choose are important!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oh Hsen
    Those five things are very important when you go traveling. The phone could also be used in case of a emergency. Great work Oh Hsen!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia orana Oh Hsen,

    Good thinking packing your passport first! You wouldn't be getting too far without that :-)

    It looks like you might be packing quite a light suitcase.. It's going to be pretty cold in Germany at this time of year, I hope you're packing a few woolly jumpers! Maybe even a beanie or two?

    I think packing your phone is a great idea. If you get into trouble or get lost (happens to the best of us!) then you can call someone and sort it out.

    This is a great start to your packing list Oh Hsen. Can you think of any other items you might want to take with you? I know whenever I go travelling I always take at least a good book or two, as I find they come in handy on buses and planes!

    Until next time :-)
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete