Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

Nominee Spechees

This Afternoon the leader nominees went up on stage and did their speech (I was one of them) and presented in fornt of the Yr 7s, 8s, Mr Johnston, Ms Kirkpatrick and Mrs Anderson. First was Shannon then Daniel then it was me. When Daniel was announcing his speech I started getting nervous because I was next. My turn came to do my say my speech, I was going for Manaiakalani. At first was stuttering but I think I started speaking more clear. Once I was finished my speech next was Zahra (Manaiakalani nominee), I think she did really good with her speech. Next was Eric (Sports nominee), after Eric was Mia (Head girl nominee), after Mia was Sylis (Head boy nominee) and the last person that did their speech was AJ (Head boy nominee). I think all the nominees did an amazing job saying their speech. It's not long till prizegiving which is when the 2017 school leaders will be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment