Pages

Sunday 25 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey

For this Activity I had to compare my chosen country breakfast to what I usually eat here in New Zealand.
On my blog I had to tell:
1. What you eat for breakfast - Coco Pops (cereal)
2.  What people in your chosen country (German) eat for breakfast - Brotchen
3. Which of the two options (your breakfast or the breakfast in the other country) you prefer. Why do you prefer it. I would choose my breakfast because German breakfast is too much food for breakfast and it has cheese in it and I don't like cheese.

4 comments:

  1. Guten Tag Oh Hsen!

    It's great to see that you have chosen Germany. My name is Carolyn and I'm a Kiwi living in Germany at the moment! I have to say, it took me some time to get used to the German breakfasts - the bread is sooooo yummy, but as you say, it is sometimes quite a lot of food for breakfast! I do like cheese though, so I guess I adjusted ok to the change. :D
    What German food would you like to try?

    Looking forward to reading more about Germany on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Oh Hsen, I went on the Summer Learning Journey site and looked at the image of the Brotchen and I do agree that there is quite a lot of food to eat. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Oh Hsen
    Great job on this task. I would probably prefer the German breakfast because I like cheese (It is so yummy). Keep up the awesome work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oh Hsen,

    I completely agree with you on this one - I am not a fan of cheese either! I didn't think that there was anyone else out there who didn't like cheese but now I know that I'm not alone!

    I would definitely choose the New Zealand breakfasts as well. I can't imagine starting my day with anything other than a nice bowl of cereal and a cup of tea. Sometimes I will treat myself and add fruit and yoghurt to my breakfast as well.

    Yum!

    It's really nice to know that we're on the same page when it comes to cheese, Oh Hsen.

    Until next time,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete