Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

My day at softball inetrer-school

Today at Dunkirk park I played softball inter-school I was so exited because I like sports. My teammates were Daniel, Eric, Inotia, mia, Sylis and Cyrus, Aj, Rohullah and mya we played our first game against Sylvia park it was close we lost by four at we were coming a tie. The second game was against saint patricks we were coming a tie Cyrus almost got a home run but they got him out first. There was One more minute They got a home run we lost our second game at least we tried. The next match was against Tamaki primary in the begging we got 3 home runs We were happy. Then Tamaki primary got 8 home runs. They kept hitting the ball but we got them put we got another home run. After a few minutes the game was finished. Then we had to face Pt England. In the begging I thought we would never get a home run but we did only one. they got 8 home runs.
Even if we lost all our games we had fun I am still proud of myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment