Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

All about me



All about me
I did a all about me I had to write all my friends my family 
and my hobbies.

I did this because I wanted people to know about me.

I learnt that you cannot use images that are copyright.


My name is Oh Hsen I am 10 years old I was born in Thailand. I love soccer It is my favourite thing to do. I will be happy to talk about my friends my family and hobbies.
Image result for friends cartoon
My friends are important to me because they always play with me at school and we always work together. I like my friends because they cheer me up when I am sad. Sometimes when I do not have food they share their lunch with me. That is why I have friends around. They inspire me playing different games and sports. They encourage me a lot of times and they always support me.
Image result for images family cartoon free to use
In my family there is 7 people (including me), my mum, dad 2 sisters, brother and my grandmother. I like my mum because when I am sad she lets me go on her laptop and play. I love my dad as well he bought me an Xbox 360 he Image result for Xbox 360bought me a lot of games he bought a new game last year at Christmas it was shooting game. I don’t like my brother very much but he helps do my homework and other games. I like my 2 sisters. I like my little sister a lot because she always plays subway surf on her iPad. My older sister is good as well she lets me watch on her television when my dad is watching TV in the living room.
These are my hobbies. I like playing sports. Soccer is my Image result for soccerfavourite sport I play it everyday. Playing on my mum's computer. I play a fighting game called AQW. On that Image result for aqwgame you can get a lot of cool armors, swords helmets and lots of capes. I like learning maths with my dad because I am getting better. If I beat my score everyday he gets me a prize if improve a lot he gets a new game.


I love my family they help me on my reading maths and when I am stuck they come and support me. My friends they are so kind to me they support me the same as my family. My friends are always being positive. I am good at  sports. Sports are fun it is one of my favourite thing to do.





1 comment:

  1. This is a great piece of writing Oh Hsen! You have written a lot of information about what your family does for you. You have also been very careful with your capital letters and full stops and your information report looks great because of that. I still can't remember what AQW stands for though.

    ReplyDelete