Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Hyperbole

For writing the whole class worked on hyperbole's. Hyperbole's is a sentence that has exaggeration. E.G I have a million things to do. We all had two sheets. The first sheet was highlight the hyperbole's pink and the non hyperbole's blue. I only one wrong. The second sheet was a little harder, we had to fill in the lines. E.G I am so ______ I could eat a _____. The answer to that would be hungry and horse. We also had to highlight the similes blue. The last part we had to do was write a paragraph with as much hyperbole's we could write. this is my paragraph

Ben was at home waiting for his parents to come back from shopping. “Grandma, Mum and Dad are taking one billion years to go shopping” Ben said. “Just wait patiently Ben” Grandma replied. For time to go faster Ben went on his ipad and played his games. He had  been using his finger so much, his fingers would lose one billion KG’s. Ben remembered he had homework. Ben finished his homework and said to his grandma “I finally finished my homework, I took forever. Ben looked out the wind and saw a very good looking car, it looked like it would cost over one quintillion dollars. He realised that it was his parent’s new car. Ben’s Dad let Ben go in the car and see how fast it can go. Ben said to his dad it went so fast that it went faster than the speed of light and, we would have time traveled if, we went any faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment