Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Reply to Term 1 Oh Hsen


Dear Term 1 Oh Hsen
I can’t believe how fast this year went. I am entering Yr 8 soon. It’s almost time voting for the next school leaders. Around term 1 I actually twisted my bone playing soccer and had to get a cast on for six weeks. I wanted to go to Soccer cricket and Touch Rugby but I only managed make it into two interschools, Cricket and Soccer, unfortunately Soccer got canceled but Mr Ogilvie (a new teacher in LS1) organized Soccer for us in term 4. Prizegiving hasn’t came yet so I’m not sure if I’m going to get it. I have improved in reading writing and especially maths. I have had a lot of fun with my closest friends.
From term 4 Oh Hsen

This is my reply to myself. At the beginning of the year wrote a letter to myself to term 4. We had to reflect on this letter. This year has gone by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment