Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey

For this Summer Learning Journey activity I had to ask three of my closest family members what they like to do during Summer. I decided to ask my Mum, Dad and younger sister.

Mum:
1. She likes to cook special things for dinner
2. She likes to go shopping

Dad:
1. He likes to go over to his friends house
2. He likes to work

Younger Sister:
1. She likes to swim in our own mini swimming pool
2. She likes to watch youtube videos on her tablet

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Oh Hsen,
    Thanks for sharing some interesting facts about your family! I found funny that just like your mum, I love cooking too! I think cooking can be a creative process and also a way to nurture and cherish our families and friends. What about you, what is the two things that you like to do the most during summer?
    Furthermore, it would be great if you add a picture to create a visual impact in this post, consider that for future posts.

    Keep up the good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh Hsen
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. I also like to watch Youtube videos (but I watch them on my computer). What are some things that you like to do in the summer? Keep up the awesome work Oh Hsen!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete