Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

trip to Eastern beach

Our time at Eastern beach we went at 9.15. When arrived at Eastern beach we had to search for a rock,little shell,feather and a leaf then me and Thomas made a sand castle when we made it we decorate it we put the feather at the top and the shell at the side then we put the leaf beside the shell. After we made a gate when we finished the sand castle we took a photo. Then i went up the tree and i climbed with my friend Sylis we had a race who can make it up to the top first it was a tie then it was nearly our turn to swim so i got changed and started playing with Calvin and i told chokes to each other then Calvin shared his sandwich with me and he gave me a cookie then Mr Jhonston said it's room 5 turn so i ran to the beach and jumped and i made a big splash and then  i swam to Haliano then me and Haliano had a breathing competition haliano beat me i only staed  under the water for 7 seconds and Haliano had  10 seconds then Calvin and me had a swimming contest to sand and back and i won then Mr Jhonston said every get out off the water and i had my lunch we had to wait ten minutes then we can swim again i was still in my togs so when swim again i can go quickly into the water after ten minutes we went in the water we only got five min i just swam then Harlem and me had a water fight then Mr Jonston said everybody out so we got out and i got changed quickly and we waited till the buses came when we got in the bus i was tired.              

No comments:

Post a Comment