Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

What if lions could fly

What if lions could fly?


If lions could fly, I would buy one and ride on it and call it Stampy. I would go on adventures and go to places I've never been. I would make it fly as high as the clouds. I would invite my friends and they would ride on my lion and go on adventures with me. I would  ride on it everyday. I would tell my lion to fly to the beach so I could swim there. After I swim I will tell my lion to go all the way to the end of the beach. Then I would go to Rainbows End.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Oh,hsen I like how you described your lion and how it could fly stamy is a cool name to call a lion but does he bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete