Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Screencastify - Maths Strategy


In LS2 we have been using a tool called screencastify. I found this harder than I thought. I had to re record at least five times. I found this tool interesting because this is a great way to show our learning. I decided to show my thinking through a maths strategy. The maths problem question was fractions. I will be sure to use this tool in the future to show more of my learning. I have inserted a screenshot of my plan above the video.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Oh Hsen, my name is Ezra and I am a year seven student at Paihia School. I like your Screencastify about how to find a fraction of a number. Just wondering, what stage are you in maths? If you’re in six, seven or eight I could help you because I’m seven and eight. Besides that keep up the good work. 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ezra. Thanks for taking your time for commenting and giving me feedback. I am unsure of what stage I am. I have question though, do you use screencastify? If not are you planning to use it in the future?

      Delete