Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Food Technology

Today was Yr 7's first time going to tech. The Yr 7's did food technology and made milkshake. I am a vegetarians so I worked with Nazella, Zahra and Sa Kae. First we had to get 2 tablespoon's of powder. After we had to decide what flavour we wanted we choose chocolate so we got 4 tablespoon's of chocolate flavour. I went and got the milk and I had to put 2 cups of milk. We had to mix the powder and the chocolate flavour. The last ingredient we needed was the ice cream. Next we got the blender and poured out all of our ingredients. I switch on the blender on and it started mixing. We took the blender and poured our milkshake in a big bowl. Zahra took the bowl and poured it in our cups. Finally we got to drink our chocolate milkshake. It tasted refreshing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment