Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

Quick write draft

Quick write
There was money everywhere and I was shocked. “Hey guys is this real money?” I shouted. “Yes” replied a stranger. I grabbed a $50 note ran to rebel sports and bought my favourite pair of Nikes. I saw someone drive a bulldozer and collect a lot of money. I ran and jumped in the drivers seat. I yelled that’s my money. The man hopped out. “Yah this is all my money” I yelled. I put all that money in my bank account. I took out 3,000 dollars and spent most of it on clothes. I was soo hungry. I ran to the fish and chips shop.
“Lady can I have large fries?” I asked
“Sure $2.50 please” She demanded.

I paid her and took the bag. As I took a bite I could taste the crisp and the salt. As I swallowed it the taste was delicious.

For writing we had to do a quick write. After that we had to edit it using DRAFT Delete, Rearrange, Add, Fix, Talk. I did this because I want to edit my writing properly. I learnt how to edit my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment