Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

Battleships

This is my battleships map. First I had to do it in a book it looks the same as the image but it was smaller and it had no pictures. Then we had to do it on our device we had to find an image of Gallipoli and screenshot it. Next we had to put the picture in the Google drawing. After we had to put small squares by using tables once you have finished it you had to write the letters on the side from A to J and the numbers at the top from 1 to 10. After you had done that you have to copy and paste it and put it on the opposite side because the first map you have to put your battleships there and the other is to mark what just happened E.G if i did C4 and it I hit a ship I have to mark it red and if I miss I have to colour it white. If it is the other persons turn and it hits you ship you have to colour it orange. I played with Sylis and I won. I learnt how to read maths coordinates.

1 comment:

  1. Hi oh Shen it me ofa.I like how you set your game of battle ship.I like how you set your alphabet and your numbers neatly so people can comment on your blog.You should improve by drawing a picture of you playing with your partner

    ReplyDelete