Pages

Saturday 23 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey: Be The Inspiration

Stuart Farquhar: Stuart competes in the athletics (javelin throwing) competition at the Olympics. He currently lives in Hamilton but was born and raised in Te Aroha. He has competed for New Zealand at four previous Olympics games. His best ever throw was 86.31 m. That’s a long way! To learn more about Stuart, please read his short biography at: http://www.olympic.org.nz/athletes/stuart-farquhar/

I choose Stuart Farquhar because he is a good javelin thrower and I don't know much about javelin and I would like to learn more about it. Stuart Farquhar has competed in 3 commonwealth games in New Delhi 2010 the best he got was 2nd, he also won 2nd in the University games. That's pretty cool and that's why I would like to meet him. If I meet him I would want to learn how he throws javelin.

No comments:

Post a Comment