Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey: Be The Inspiration

For this activity, please choose one of the athletes listed on the Rio Olympic Athletes page, read about them and then write a short description of them on your blog. In the blog please include their name, their sport, and three interesting facts about them.

Name: Luke Adams.
His Sport: He is a New Zealand football player.
3 Interesting facts: He was born on May 8 1994. He is currently 22 years old. He is the captain for the All Whites under 20. Luke was a member of the U-23 NZ football team. He played at Papua New Guinea in 2015.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Oh Hsen,

    Thanks for introducing us to Luke. I must admit that I don't know much about the New Zealand soccer (football) team and I really enjoyed learning a bit about one of the key players in your post. I see in the 'fact' section of your blog that Luke was the captain for the All Whites Under-20 team. Is he also the captain for the All Whites team heading to Rio?

    I hope that Luke and the entire team have a wonderful time in Brazil.

    Cheers!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Oh Hsen, I have never heard of Luke Adams before but he sounds like a great leader. Maybe during the Olympics I might be able to see him play.

    ReplyDelete