Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey


For this Winter Learning Journey activity I had to imagine I got lost in a forest, I have to write 8 - 10 sentences of what might happen next

Everything is this forest was amazing, I was so glad I came here. I then walked up to this really stunning tree and, was about to ask my groups opinion on it, that's when I realised I got carried away and lost my group. This forest was so big it would be impossible for me to find them, I looked in my back pack all I had was sweater and a 1.5 litre water bottle. The Sun had heated up really quickly. After an hour of yelling and searching for my friends I had ran out of water, I started to panic. I stumbled across a very big tree with many branches on it, I decided to climb it, although I was afraid of heights I managed to make it very close to the top. I looked around and I saw my group, I could tell it was them because one of them was wearing a bright blue cap and a black and white stripe long sleeve. I yelled at them and said it was me, I asked them to stay there so I could get to them. When I reunited with my group I was so relieved.    

6 comments:

  1. Hi Oh hsen,

    Great descriptive story. I always love reading stories in which the environment the character's in changes from a wonder to a danger. I'm glad to know that the struggle ended in a satisfactory manner.

    Keep up the great work! You're going to be finished in no one at this rate of work completion and blogging.

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh Hsen,
    I was very intrigued by your short story. You have added different types of punctuation which made your story interesting.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Oh Hsen, I like how you have added some powerful words to make your story sound more interesting. Remember to double check your work before you publish it on your blog. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oh Hsen
    I like how you used big words like reunited but, like AJ said remember to check your work to see if it makes sense before you publish. Keep up the superb work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Oh Hsen,
    I like that you showed emotion in your story. That makes really interesting. Well Done
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Oh Hsen
    This is a amazing short story and it creates pictures in my head of wanting to survive! Great job

    ReplyDelete