Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

For this activity I had to watch a video. The video was about young girl Named Laura Dekker. She had sailed around the whole world at the age of fourteen. I think that is really amazing. I then had to imagine if I could interview her. Here are my questions:

1. What was your favourite Island that you visited?
2. What inspired you to go on this awesome journey?
3. How long did it take for you to sail around the whole world?
4. What age did you start sailing?
5. Do you regret sailing past New Zealand?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Oh Hsen,
    Your facts are very intriguing and interesting. My favorite question of yours is 'What inspired you to go on this awesome journey?'
    -Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oh Hsen
    Great job on this winter learning journey activity. I reckon that Laura started sailing at a very young age to learn how to be good at sailing. Well done Oh Hsen.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Oh Hsen, you are doing a outstanding job on completing the activities. Laura must of had a lot of practice so she would be able to sail around the world by her self. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oh Hsen,
    I really like you have written questions to ask Laura I think that you she would all of the questions. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Oh Hsen!

    These are some really good questions! How long do you think it would take to sail around the whole world?

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Oh Hsen
    These are some great questions that bare very thought out and in-depth! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete